Video marketing is an effective way to engage customers and build brand awareness. With the popularity of video content on websites and social media, businesses should be leveraging video marketing to turn customers into brand advocates after the purchase.
An advocate is someone who not only enjoys using your products or services but also actively promotes them to others. These individuals are essential for a business’s long-term success as they can help increase brand awareness, drive sales, and create a positive brand image.
So what are the best types of videos to help move customers from buyers to advocates? Here are five examples:
1. Product Videos: Product videos showcase the features and benefits of a particular product or service. These videos can help customers make informed purchasing decisions, and they are more likely to share them with others who may be interested in the product. Product videos can help build trust and confidence in a brand, increasing the likelihood of repeat purchases and brand advocacy.
2. Customer Testimonials: Customer testimonial videos feature real customers sharing their experiences and satisfaction with a particular product or service. These videos can be powerful in building brand credibility and trust, as potential customers can see firsthand how others have benefited from the product or service. Customer testimonials can also help create a sense of community among customers, encouraging them to share their own positive experiences and become brand advocates.
3. How-to Videos: How-to videos demonstrate how to use a product or service, providing helpful tips and instructions. These videos can help customers get the most out of their purchase, increasing their satisfaction and likelihood of sharing the content with others. How-to videos can also help build trust in a brand, as customers feel supported and valued when a business provides instructional content.
4. Brand Story Videos: Brand story videos highlight the history and mission of a company, highlighting its values and purpose. These videos can help customers connect with a brand on a deeper level, inspiring them to become advocates for the company’s mission and values. Brand story videos can help create a sense of loyalty among customers, who are more likely to recommend a brand they feel connected to.
5. Behind-the-Scenes Videos: Behind-the-scenes videos provide a glimpse into the inner workings of a company, showcasing its employees, processes, and culture. These videos can help humanize a brand and create a sense of transparency and authenticity, which can increase customer loyalty and advocacy. Behind-the-scenes videos can also help build a community among customers, who feel more connected to a brand when they understand the people and processes behind it.
Converting customers into brand advocates is essential for long-term success. Video can be a powerful tool in creating brand advocates. By creating product videos, customer testimonial videos, how-to videos, brand story videos, and behind-the-scenes videos, businesses can engage customers and build brand loyalty. Remember, video content should be informative, entertaining, and authentic, providing value to customers and inspiring them to become advocates for your brand.
Search vLink’s Resources, News, and Events
vLink Solutions is always adding new tips and tricks, case studies, infographics, and more.
It’s always a good day when our friends over at Revegy, creators of an account-based sales execution platform, give us a call to produce some content. They were in search of a fun and entertaining way to highlight and overview their software using visuals and...
vLink Solutions designed this modern sales funnel and infographic as a roadmap for businesses and organizations looking to leverage video marketing.
So you want to make a video to support a new product, program or campaign? Video marketing can be the most effective way to reach your audience. According to Business Insider, the number of people watching videos online reached 244.4 million in 2020 and is only going...
Scriptwriting is one of the most important steps of the video production process. It is also the step that we find companies struggle with the most. While many adults have been schooled in writing, script writing is a different skill altogether. Poor script writing...
Published in Smart Meetings on 6/9/22. The average price for a paid virtual event is $443. Are virtual attendees seeing value? It depends. “To demand a fee, digital events must boast compelling content and a seamless experience. According to Kim Myhre, founder of...
This article was published in CMW on 4/27/22. Webinars are standard fare for general audiences, but how do you host virtual events that engage clients and prospects representing millions of dollars in potential revenue? At this level, the game changes. Expectations...
We asked 11 top event professionals for a widespread view of what works now in hybrid event production—and what needs to happen to make this an effective, long-term event format.